Remember that fantastic party you attended? The one that left you wanting more? Where you learned something cool, laughed with great people, and enjoyed the gorgeous atmosphere? Yes, that one! Well you are in for a real treat! You can get that party all over again. The folks on Red Mountain are planning that party, only better. The second annual Red Mountain Block Party is scheduled for Saturday, September 28 and this is one party you don’t want to miss. For a steal at $40, you can taste wine at over a dozen wineries while enjoying learning sessions provided by winery owners, winemakers and vineyard managers.
Frichette is excited to participate in the block party this year. This will be the first organized event where we pour our wine. Exciting! In addition to tasting our wine, we’ll share tips on how to match wine with food. We will be making our debut as one of the newest wineries on Red Mountain and what better way to make an entrance into this fantastic AVA than the block party? There are several reasons you might want to attend and we thought we’d share a few.
Top Five Reasons to Attend the Red Mountain Block Party
- Get chauffeured around one of the nation’s top AVAs. Buses pick up and drop you off at participating wineries and vineyards.
- Great informal and formal learning sessions offered like vertical tastings, grape stomping, clones on Red Mountain and food/wine pairing basics.
- Spend time with and learn from winemakers, winery owners and growers.
- Taste great wine for a super low price.
- Take home a cool new wine glass.
Purchase tickets here for the Red Mountain AVA 2013 Block Party.
Our winery is located on Sunset Rd between Cooper and Kiona. Please stop by, taste our wine and say hello. We’ll see you soon!