Great wines, stellar hospitality and raw beauty. Why not stay, play, and wine in the Red Mountain AVA? We are a part of the Heart of Washington Wine Country and a few minutes away from water sports, great restaurants, and fine art. As you are thinking of vacation for 2016, consider taking two days to visit our tasting rooms and our area. Our winemakers, owners and fabulous staff make you feel right at home. Stop in and see why the smallest appellation in the state has the biggest personality. Now is a great time to book your trip to the Heart of Washington Wine Country!
Here are the insider secrets to your perfect getaway to the Red Mountain AVA!
- Book with Alaska Airlines so that your first case of wine will fly home with you for free.
- Book your stay at one of the Red Mountain AVA vacation rentals.
- Pick up breakfast and dinner ingredients at a local farmers market.
- Take a sunrise or sunset horseback ride through the vineyards.
- Take a vineyard tour.
- Book tickets to a Red Mountain AVA event.
- Enjoy lunch at Vineyard Grill at Terra Blanca.
- Make breakfast at your lovely vacation rental
- Enjoy an evening making dinner while drinking wine, join us at a wine dinner or dine at one of the fabulous restaurants in the Tri-Cities.